2. Types of Information Collected
We retain the following type of information: "Personal Data". This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
3. Purposes for which we hold your Information
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you may request;
- To respond to any communications you might send to us;
- To inform you of any specific events of interest which may be coming up;
4. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented. We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
5. Sale of Business
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by eircom.net. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet . No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.